NSTEM provides resources, tips, and information to help a student member get the most out of an NSTEM Chapter membership. Once your school establishes a Chapter and admits you as a member, the complete listing will be unlocked.
- About Us – Learn more about how NSTEM inspires innovation and recognizes student excellence From K to Career™ in the STEM fields
- NSTEM Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Students – These are NSTEM’s minimum requirements. Your chapter may add them but may not impose any requirements for non-STEM courses or activities
- Resource Library – NSTEM provides a curated library of exciting, educational, and engaging national resources that are searchable by category, school level, and state. STEM resources are organized by type and educational level, including scholarships, awards, grants, project examples, organizations, conferences, events, curriculum, professional development and more
- NSTEM Brochure – Take a look at this overview of NSTEM. Download this brochure to distribute and to inspire and recognize excellence from K to Career in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Store – For purchasing NSTEM t-shirts, sweatshirts, and customizable chapter merchandise
- 10 Tips for a Successful Chapter – Suggestions for making your NSTEM chapter more fun and engaging for teachers, students, and families
- NSTEM STEM Champions of Excellence Awards – Prestigious awards given out by NSTEM
- NSTEM Scholarships – Scholarships given out by NSTEM
- Important STEM Dates – Interesting dates from around the world in STEM that you can incorporate into your STEM programs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) – If you have a question, check here first. If this doesn’t address your question, then reach out to us at Contact Us.
- Social Media PR Shoutout Form – Please use this form to submit your exciting NSTEM Chapter happenings that we can use to promote on our social media platforms and tag you!!
NSTEM Social Media Accounts: